Thursday, January 6, 2011

Out of disk space and 5 shoots deep

I'm out of space on my internal SSD. Comfortably out of space at least. I still have 60 or so GB that I save for page files etc. I can probably load 1 more shoot onto the SSD before being really out of space.

The real "situation" is that I'm 5 shoots behind now. I haven't been in front of a computer for more than 30 minutes for the last couple days either.

I'm a little frazzled and very tired. The upcoming few days will be a good little reprieve for me to catch up on things.

But things have been good. The year has been off to a great start. With the workload and sleep issues, I have been reminding myself that it's way too early in the year to burn out. Slow and steady. Slow and steady.

Hope all of you are well! :) Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment