Monday, November 9, 2009

Tricia Jo: Mannequin



I was updating my Lucima website and realized that I needed a counterpart to go with Tricia Jo's Ambient.

So I retouched this one in a little less time than I usually take for normal retouches. Or perhaps I'm just getting faster at retouching, or maybe just less picky?

Whatever the reason, here's Mannequin. We posed TJ in a way that would complement the makeup and outfit. We were really going for the "doll" effect so she did her best to look unreal.

I'd say she did a pretty good job.

We shot her from lower at a more wide-angle focal length to create some distortion. This was offset by her pose which made her bend forward slightly.

Camera info: D3/24-70mm @38mm, 1/250th (too fast with the Cactus V4 and the AB800 which explains the dark banding on the right), f/8.0, ISO200

Strobist info: If you dont' know me by now... you will never ever ever know me... oooooooh ooooooooh (setup here)

Makeup: Kelli Zehnder

Wardrobe: Tricia Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment