Friday, November 13, 2009

Kimberly Ann: Attitude



This is a great look. I love how she pushes herself to push the envelope. In my mind, I compare Kimberly Ann most closely with Jessica because they both have this incredible range and unfettered quality in front of the lens. They come alive and there isn't anything they can't do. I mean, some models say they come alive but then there are models that amaze me...

I finished post-processing this in a couple hours but played around with output sharpness for another 2 hours. I don't feel confident in the workflow and I don't like the final product because it doesn't have that crisp quality. I can't understand why really and it bums me out. I think about it all the time which is borderline obsessive but there's something to be said about the quality of the image that I post at the end of the day. It needs to be spot on. It needs to be unbelievable. It needs to be jawdropping.

I could have made this picture better but I don't know how. All I know is that I could have gotten more out of this image.

Camera: D3/24-70mm f/2.8G @70mm, f/9.0, 1/200th, ISO200

Strobist: Tried and true

Model: Kimberly Ann

Makeup: Kelli Zehnder

Wardrobe: Michelle Green


No comments:

Post a Comment